- FCC Geographic Market Data - Home-to-market and station information used when filing a station purchase with the FCC. It clearly defines that the purchaser meets current FCC ownership guidelines within a market.
- Competitive Overviews - Current station technical specs, 12+ ratings performance, estimated advertising revenues, ownership and transaction information available by Arbitron market or television markets.
- Marketing and Sales Lead Mailing Lists - With more than six critical function titles, you can receive a targeted list in electronic, print or label format. You choose the function or title you are interested in obtaining, and a full contact list is generated.
- Technical Information - Station technical data for operations meeting search criteria, such as power, antenna height, latitude and longitude, frequency (radio) or channel (TV), DTV specs, and hundreds more!
- Format (Radio) or Affiliation (TV) Studies - See how formats or affiliations are performing in a market or industry-wide and where there may be potential opportunities.
- Newspaper - Compare circulation and advertising revenue between papers, owners or markets.
- Multi-Media - Assess acquisition opportunities by viewing more than one media. Results by owner, county, Radio MSA or TV DMA.
- Coverage Maps - View initial contour overlaps and coverage for consolidation inquiries.
- Station Analysis - How does one station compare to its competition in a market? In a format category? To the other stations owned by the same owner? Fields of information can include technical data, ratings, and estimated advertising revenues.
- Top Owners Ranked by BIA/Kelsey's Estimated Advertising Revenues - This report gives you the top estimated advertising (and circulation for newspaper) revenue-producing owners in radio, television or newspaper, as well as number of markets, number of stations/papers/systems, and total audience estimates.
- Top Owners Ranked by Number of Units Owned and/or Operated (LMAs) - In this report, you will obtain the top owners in radio, television or newspaper by number of stations, papers, or systems owned and operated.
- Top Owners Ranked by Audience or Percent of U.S. Covered - The companies that reach the largest listening, viewing, or reading audiences.
- Comparable Sales Analyses - If you are looking to acquire or sell in the media industry, this comparable sales analysis reveals the price paid for comparable units in markets of similar size.
- Radio Owner Ratings History Reports - View the Arbitron 12+ station performance trending by market or owner for the last five ratings periods.
- Marketing and Sales Lead Mailing Lists - Need to market or sell to the executives at the ownership level? This targeted list can be created in electronic, print or label format for the primary corporate personnel positions.
- Ownership Market Revenue Share Reports - Check the share of total estimated revenue of owners in specific markets.
- Market Overviews - Track the financial and demographic health of markets.
- Coverage Maps - Customize maps to the contours of stations, newspapers or systems in markets for visualizing where the opportunities lie.
- Market Financial Report - Look at projected estimated revenues and growth rates by market or view the historic data going back five years. You can also use other technical factors that make up a market.
- Market Demographic Report - Track the demographic growth of a market through population, households, retail sales, effective buying income, per capita income and ethnic population count breakdowns.
Call us today to discuss your research needs. Contact us at (703) 818-2425 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Identified all commercial and non-commercial stations in a particular market. Data included Calls, AM or FM, Station Mail State & Zip Code, Station Phone, & Fax, Station Website, 2009 Station Revenue, Licensed FM & AM Frequencies, Format, Parent Company, Owner, Year Started and General Sales Manager name.
Investment Research & Management Firm
Identified all Mexican radio stations with a city of license to Tijuana Mexico.
Identified all stations owned by a particular group, including stations involved in pending sales. Data included call letters, AM/FM, Licensee Name, Market Name, Market Rank, City of License, Pending Deals, and Prospective Buyers.
Curious about the transaction value and the number of stations sold monthly and year-to-date?