With our competitive intelligence services, we help our clients track the developments occurring within their competitive sector and in new domains. We track certain products or provide a holistic look at all market competition, offering invaluable information on which to build successful sales, product and business strategies. Mystery shopping services can also be utilized for certain key competitors.
BIA/Kelsey’s clear and actionable advice is based on original quantitative research that we invest in significantly each year. To enhance the delivery of reports and make them actionable, all our analysis is delivered via a webinar format where clients can ask questions and engage our analysts.
As your competitive intelligence and advisory partner, we help companies in a variety of ways:
Competitive company reviews and product research
- Identify and profile competitors and the feature sets of competitor products. Gain an understanding of their selling and pricing strategy. Help sales teams sell intelligently against the competition. Support product managers for the long tail and benchmark against the performance against the rest of the market.
Market landscape sizing and description
- Monitor and benchmark competitors’ success against your own. Examine direct and indirect competitors that are also selling to your customers.
Market entry and exits
- Assess the market, players and assess potential partners/acquisitions
Analysis and insight generation to drive Innovation
- Monitor the competitive environment to drive strategy and support decisions with information.
Sales training outsourcing
- Engage BIA/Kelsey for sales training, consultation and advisory services that take internal intelligence operations to the next level.
CI employee and team training
- BIAKelsey offers Benchmark Services specifically designed for sales, product development, marketing, and strategy teams. This service delivers must-have intelligence focused on particular segments of the information industry. Clients receive an analysis of companies, products, operations and news, and essential market size, share, and forecast metrics. The service is delivered as employee and team training, seamlessly integrating the knowledge into the company.
For more information on our competitive intelligence services, contact us at (703) 818-2425 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.